You can decide whether you want to receive notifications or not, and which devices and email addresses will receive them.
To simply turn email notifications or push notifications (texts to your mobile device) on or off
- Find the camera that you want in the Your Cameras List on the dashboard
- Click the Settings button
- Scroll down to Notifications
- Use the buttons there to turn push and email notifications on or off
IMPORTANT: From the individual Camera Settings, you can only turn push or email notifications on or off.
To register mobile devices for push notifications, or to add or delete email addresses where notifications should be sent
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu at top right of dashboard
- Scroll down to Devices and notifications
To manage which email addresses notifications will go to, select Email Addresses. To control which devices have access to your account, select Your Registered Devices.
Note that when you add an email address to receive notifications, that address will appear as “Pending” until the invitee accepts the invitation.
If you are not receiving any emails from SmartCloud, please check your Junk or Spam folder. If you find any notifications from SmartCloud there, you should be able to mark them as "not junk/spam" and they will start going to your Inbox.