You can delete one or more cameras from your SmartCloud account while leaving other cameras activated. You can delete one or even all of your cameras from your account without deleting your account completely (in case you might want to add them back later).
To delete a camera:
From your mobile app:
- From the Camera List, find the camera that you want to delete from SmartCloud
- Tap the Settings button
- Under Camera information, scroll down to Delete Camera, and tap
- Tap on the Camera List to re-activate your camera at any time
From your computer:
- From the dashboard, find the camera that you want to delete from SmartCloud in your Camera List
- Click on the Settings button
- When the Settings menu appears, click Camera information (under General)
- Click the red Remove camera button
- Click on the Camera List to re-activate your camera at any time
IMPORTANT: Once you have deleted your camera from SmartCloud, you will no longer have access to Cloud DVR (cloud recording) or SmartCloud Zones for that camera.